Oklahoma City Slip and Fall Attorney
Being injured by any accident is an unfortunate matter. However, one of the most prevalent forms of injuries, as well as one of the most damaging, is the type incurred by a slip and fall accident. Hundreds of thousands of Americans each year are injured in this horrible way, but tragically many do not seek claims because they feel too embarrassed or are unsure whether they can even gain any compensation for their suffering. In reality, slip-and-fall accidents are very common due to the negligence and carelessness of many businesses and companies.
Jarman Law Office wants you to know that you should not have to face this trauma on your own. Instead, know that our slip and fall attorney in Oklahoma City is determined to get you the help you require.
Contact us now at (405) 221-9696 for a completely free consultation regarding your slip and fall injury.
Typical Slip and Fall Injuries
Being involved in a slip and fall injury is no laughing matter. The consequences which arise from these accidents can cause lifelong suffering.
There are many kinds of physical injuries one might receive from this kind of accident, including, but not limited to:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Injuries to the spinal cord and neck
- Twisted or dislocated knees and ankles
- Joint damage
- Long-term head trauma and brain injuries
- Bruising, scratches, and scrapes
- Memory loss
- Herniated disks
- Shoulder dislocations
- Wrongful death
What You Can Claim for Following a Slip & Fall Injury
Following these dangerous accidents, it can be difficult at first to know exactly what to claim for. Our knowledgeable attorney is able to help you assess the severity of the damage to your person internally and externally, as well as determine the long-term effects of your accident.
There are several damages to consider when calculating the value of your claim, including:
- Estimated costs of losing your job on account of the accident, or a reduction of your income by being demoted into a lower-paying position as a result of your physical or mental injuries
- Recompense for the mental, physical, and emotional trauma you have been forced to endure on account of the crash
- Costs of hospital visits and stays, continuing prescriptions, and related medical treatments, not just currently but in the future as well
- Compensation for receiving rehabilitation services and therapy for mental and emotional duress
Aggressive Support Against Insurance Companies
If you have recently been involved in a slip and fall accident, you are likely to feel as if the world is crashing down around you. Insurance companies will not be much help because their goal is to offer the least amount of financial support. In fact, agents will often investigate the case extra carefully to see if there is any way that they might be able to place the blame on you and pay a lesser fee to help you. You might feel like you are all alone, but it is important to know that our knowledgeable slip and fall lawyer in Oklahoma City is ready to fight for your cause.