Mr. Jarman entered the practice of law in 2004 after working as a Police Officer, Jailor, and with troubled youth. A native Oklahoman, Mr. Jarman has served as the Director of Drug Courts for the state of Oklahoma where he helped institute Drug Courts in 54 of 77 counties in this great state. He currently practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Divorce, Family Law, and Civil Litigation. He is admitted to the United States District Court and all District Courts in Oklahoma. He continues to fight for the rights of clients with an aggressive yet professional approach.
Memberships and awards
- The Oklahoma County Bar Association
- The Oklahoma Bar Association, the Association
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- Top 100 Attorneys Award
- Top 100 Trial Attorneys Award